Naruto: Ninja Arts
You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryoku's Training Thread

2 posters

Go down

Ryoku's Training Thread Empty Ryoku's Training Thread

Post  RomsMaster Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Ok, ima train mah jutsus.

Jutsu 1. Lightning Release Thunder Clap

Ryoku quitely makes his way to the training grounds. He stares at all the trees and at some bushes. "Lets get this started", says Ryoku. He thrusts both of his hands away from his body, claps his hands together and starts concentrating his chakra. "C'mon, how hard could this be". He then points his fingers toward one of the trees. "THUNDER CLAP!!!!!" A jolt of lightning then goes uncontrollably toward the tree. The bolt disappears as soon as it gets near the tree. "Hmm, my lightning chakra doesn't seem to penetrate the tree's wood. Maybe if I use more chakra." Ryoku once again attempts to do the technique. "Ahhhhhhh! Thunder Clap" A jolt of lightning quickly shoots out of Ryoku's fingertips. It missed the tree. " It seems like if I use too much chakra I can't control the bolt. I should try using a fair amount and try focusing on my target." Ryoku focuses on the tree. He then quickly claps his hands and points toward the tree. "THUNDER CLAP!!!!" A bolt of chakra launched out of Ryokus fingertips. It hit the tree hard enough to make a small hole in it." Okay, this is an improvement but I need to hit the tree with enough power to successfully master this jutsu." Ryoku closed his eyes. He felt chakra running toward his arms, hands and fingertips." This has got to be it, I'm almost out of chakra, so if I mess this up I'll have to stop training for today." Ryoku opened his eyes, concentrated on the tree and clapped his hands. " Lightning Style: Thunder Clap Jutsu!!!!" A gargantuan bolt of lightning expelled from Ryokus fingertips. He felt like this was it. The bolt hit the tree with enourmous strength. It ripped the tree in half. But that wasn't it. The bolt kept on going. It hit the tree behind, and the tree behind that one, and the tree behind that one. Ryoku had finally mastered this jutsu.
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Village : Kumogakure

http://ninjaarts.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Ryoku's Training Thread Empty Re: Ryoku's Training Thread

Post  lil_kid_neko Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Jutsu 1: Mastered.

Move on.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Village : Amegakure

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Jutsu 2: Lightning Style: Sharp Shot

Now that Ryoku has mastered the Thunder Clap Technique he can take it to the max by combining it with his Shikansen kekkei genkai. Ryoku concentrates his chakra to his eyes. "SHIKANSEN!" Ryokus eyes turn a dim yellow. Now lets see how extreme this jutsu can be. Ryoku thrusts his hands away from his body. He clapped his hands and pointed his fingers to a tree. A straight shot of chakra flew from Ryokus fingertips and hit the tree." Hmm, that was easy. Lets make this funner by trying it on a moving object. "Ryoku spotted a rabbit trying to find some food. "If I can shoot this rabbit in the head while its moving I know I've mastered the technique." Ryoku scares the rabbit and it runs away. "Sharp Shot!" A spark of chakra runs through Ryoku's fingertips. It hits the rabbit and it stops. Ryoku catches up with it and sees the rabbits still corpse. " Damn, I missed." The rabbit was struck on its stomach."H'mm. Lets try this again." Ryoku chases another rabbit. "This time I won't miss". "SharpShot!!" The shot misses."Damn, this is a quick one." Ryoku concentrates his chakra." Let's finish this!!!! SharpShot!!!" The rabbit stops. "Heh, I'm sure I got it this time." Ryoku stares at the cold lifeless body. "Looks like I missed again." He had shot the rabbit on the neck this time." Damn, I'm almost out of chakra, one last shot and i'm done for the day." Ryoku spots another rabbit. " I won't fail, no matter what." Ryoku concentrates his chakra to his eyes. He can feel it. He then shoots a shot of electric chakra at the rabbit, once again. "Lightning Style: Sharp Shot Jutsu!!!" The rabbit head exploded off his body. " I did it!!!" Ryoku stares at the body, "I can't believe it, I've mastered the technique."
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Dick! You killed a bunny! Nah Jk. Good Job. Next Plox
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Jutsu 3: Lightning Release: Temporary Paralysis Technique

Another day, another jutsu. Ryoku calmly arrives at the training fields. The scent of freshness was in the air." This is perfect time to try out my new jutsu, the Temporary Paralysis Technique. I need another person for this, but since their is no one is around i should use my lightning clone jutsu" Ryoky performs a set of hand signs. *POOF*. Good now lets try out this new jutsu. Ryoku performs hand signs." Ram, Dog, Rat " A tiny electrical ball the appeared on Ryokus hand." Get ready for impact!" Ryoku thrusted his hand toward his clone, but before it reached him the ball dissapeared." Strange, lets try that with more chakra." Ryoku performed the hands signs and a electrical ball appeared again. He used the ball on the clone again. This time it didn't disappear. The clone was completely paralyzed. "Hehe, looks like I did it." A few seconds later the clone became un-paralyzed." No! this technique was supposed to last longer!!! Lets try this again" Once again Ryoku repeated the jutsu. This time the clone was paralyzed for a minute and 30 sec. " Not nearly enough time, this jutsu won't be effective in this amount of time. I need to make it stronger somehow. Maybe if I make the ball bigger the jutsu will last longer." Once again Ryoku produced a electric ball, this one larger than the ones before. "Take this!" The clone became completely paralyzed. Seconds passed, Minutes passed, even Hours. Two and a half hours later the clone became unparalyzed and dissapeared in to the sky. "It took all my chakra, but I finally mastered this jutsu! ^_^"
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Jutsu 3: Completed
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Lightning Style: Dance of Striking Thunder.

Another day, another jutsu. Ryoku was headed to the Training grounds, empty as always. This time he made sure he brought his katana becasue he wanted to train hes new katana move. Ryoku quickly made a lightning clone." Lets get this started." Ryoku concentrated his lightning chakra on to his katana. He then moved in a complicated way. It almost seem like he was dancing. The clone was confused. When Ryoku was about to land a hit he fell." Damn, I knew I should have taken dancing lessons. Let's try this one more time." He repeated the process. But when he was about to land a hit he once again fell." This is just not working. Maybe if I concentrate enough chakra to my feet I won't fall." Ryoku closed his eyes and concentrated chakra to his feet. " This should do the trick" Once again Ryoku tried the technique. But this time he couldn't lift up his feet, they were glued to the floor." Nooo! I used too much chakra, I can't lift up my feet. I'll use less chakra this time." Ryoku concentrated a fair amount of chakra to his feet, repeated his technique and was ready to land a hit on his clone. "This one is it baby!!! Lightning Style: Dance of Striking Thunder." The clone was hit with immense force. It shaddered as soon as the katana hit it. Sparks of electricity went every where." Hmm, This jutsu is more powerful than I though."
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:17 pm

You are now able to use it, but I would practice a bit more. A slight movement and this attack could kill someone in seconds.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 pm

I'll add more one mai other jutsu later.

Jutsu 5: Lightning Style: Thunder Dragon Jutsu

Ryoku walks over to the training fields and looks for the biggest boulder he could find. Ryoku stared at the huge rock carefully. " This technique is gonna kick ass!" Ryoku closed his eyes and started concentrating his chakra. He quickly performed hand signs, thrusted his hands forward, and expelled a huge amount of chakra. He tried to form it in to a dragon as it moved forward. When it hit the boulder the chakra disappeared in to it and it left a crack. "I need to form my chakra into a dragon if I want this jutsu to properly work, but how do I do that? Maybe instead of quickly exerting my chakra I slowly do it so I can make the shape." Ryoku concentrated chakra again. He then slowly redid the technique. Except this time it actually took shape of a dragon. It grew closer to the boulder but it didn't damage the boulder. "Ahh, Not again. I thought I had it perfectly this time. What could I be doing wrong??? Maybe I just need to keep practicing" Ryoku practiced the technique for 2hrs but could not shatter the boulder. "How could this be ! Maybe if I practice while using the Shikansen I could get it!" Ryoku activated the shikansen and concentrated his chakra. "Thunder Dragon Jutsu!!!" A huge bolt of electricity in the shape of a dragon expelled from Ryoku's hand. It hit the boulder with immense force and shattered in to a million pieces. ""It seems like my Shinkansen did the trick! But I fell weird. Darn it feels like I'm out of chakra. Well I least I learned to master this technique with Shinkansen."
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Jutsu Training Complete. Any more jutsu?
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:23 pm

yes.

Jutsu 6: Lightning Style: Quick Recovery

Ryoku wakes up on a Sunday morning. " This is going to be one painful day. Today is the day I train my new jutsu." Ryoku gets up and leaves for the training grounds. Everything seemed normal on his way there. Everything was real quite. When he got there he felt a sudden breeze and said, "lets get this started then." Ryoku took out his kunai and stabbed him self on his left leg. "Ahh!", cried Ryoku in pain. He then performed a string of hand signs. Ryoku could feel his leg tingling. "All I have to do know is wait while I send electrical pulses to my wound so I can increase the speed of messages in the body causing my body to heal faster." Ryoku waited and waited but the wound didn't seem to get better. "I need to concentrate more." Ryoku closed his eyes and tried to meditate. A yellow aura surrounded Ryoku and the wound started to heal. Ryoku opened his eyes and the wound was completely healed. "That took a while, now lets speed up the reaction. " Ryoku took out his kunai again and stabbed him self on his other leg. It started to bleed. Now instead of trying to covert my chakra inside of me to electrical charges, I'll convert my chakra already outside of me in to electrical impulses." Ryoku concentrated his chakra onto his hand, performed a string of hand signs. Ryoku's hand was completely covered with Lightning Chakra. He moved his hand toward his wound and touched it. Astonishingly, Ryoku's wound was eating up the chakra surrounded on his hand and started healing. In a matter of seconds his wound was completely healed. "That's another jutsu taken care of. Razz "
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Jutsu Completed.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko