Naruto: Ninja Arts
You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training my jutsu

3 posters

Go down

Training my jutsu Empty Training my jutsu

Post  WhoDidWhat Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Rioke stepped into the training grounds. He saw many different people of different ranks training their jutsus to become stronger. They all said "Hello Hokage-sama" or things like that. He went into a secret Place to train Two Jutsus, a D- Ranked Water Clone jutsu and a C- Ranked Water Clone Explosion jutsu. He inhaled and exhaled to start it off. He made some quick hand sings and created 5 clones to start off his D-Ranked jutsu. He concentrated his Chakra to form a Water clone jutsu to appear perfect. He tried giving the clone an immense amount of chakra, but it only made the water clone explode on the spot. Rioken Examines what he's doing wrong and he's trying to learn from it. "Hmm, Do you guys think I'm adding to much chakra?" He asked his clones. They all looked at each other and back at Rio, They all nodded. Rioken was surprised, He tried to calm his chakra down and make a water clone to have enough chakra to be born.

He tried again, but this time he concentrated really hard this time. A water clone was forming perfectly, He was getting the hang of it. Once it wad done, It looked exactly as Rioken, only thing was that the water clone looked a little blue because of the water that was stored inside him. He made three more Water Clones and trained with the normal clones and water clones simultaneously, Rioken wanted to test out if he could try and make the Water clones explode, making a huge wave of water injuring the enemy or even kill them. Rioken wasn't having a hard time training this jutsu as they both were only D and C ranked. Now, making a clone explode was pretty easy, but it's that Rioken has never made a clone explode in his lifetime, All he knew was weaponry and Ninjutsu, But he never tried anything like this. He commanded the water clones to charge at the normal clones while Rio tried to make them explode. The 4 Water clones charged at the 5 normal clones,

Rioken concentrated and pin pointed which Water clone would explode first. He thought "If Adding more chakra made the Water clone explode, What if I added chakra to one of the charging clones?". Once he thought of that he made one of the rushing clones gain chakra by Rio himself concentrating and controlling the water clones. Once Rioken made the clone get more chakra, he immediately exploded, causing Two normal clones disappearing. The other three water clones exploded after Rioken made them gather some extra chakra. The explosion Made the rest of the normal clones disappeared. He closed his eyes and inhaled and exhaled. He had learned two jutsus.

WhoDidWhat
Kage
Kage

Village : Konohagakure

Back to top Go down

Training my jutsu Empty Re: Training my jutsu

Post  RomsMaster Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:23 pm

Excellent. Training Complete.
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Village : Kumogakure

http://ninjaarts.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

While training your two jutsus. You hear an explosion sound from outside. You run out there and see an invasion of another village. Snow was falling. Your village was fighting off the snow ninja but some would fail. The snow was tainted with Leaf and Snow blood. Ice Crystallized kunai flew through the sky and struck the ground. Spikes flew and killed some Ninja. The snow Village was bringing in more men then you could kill. As Hokage, what will you do now?
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Village : Amegakure

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down