Naruto: Ninja Arts
You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling Rules

Go down

Traveling Rules Empty Traveling Rules

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Some people may just want to jump from a village to another village in a post but that is not allowed in this RPG. I know in a lot of Text based RPG's they are like this. But when leaving a main village, you must post in the Village Gate forum found under that category or say you are leaving the country in the other lands category. Before posting in the next village, you must post here: Traveling Forum in between the journey. This helps us get less confused and it makes it more realistic.

Also, while traveling, you can randomly get in a fight with another player who is also traveling or you could always run into a NPC(Non-playable Character) that is controlled by an RPG Mod or an Admin.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Village : Amegakure

Back to top Go down