Naruto: Ninja Arts
You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Format

Go down

Mission Format Empty Mission Format

Post  lil_kid_neko Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:42 pm

When you go to make a mission here, it must be a reasonable mission under the correct Rank.

When you create a mission put all information such as, the Ninja who can do this, Information about the Mission, Rewards, and any other additional information.

The creator of the mission has all rights to the mission and can choose who to give it to if they want it. You may not create a mission, and do it yourself. If you want to do a certain type of mission, PM either Me, Romsmaster, a Mod, or your village's kage if you are homed in a village.

Also, in the title, if no one has accepted the mission put 'Open' in parenthesis and if it is taken put 'assigned' in parenthesis in the title.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Village : Amegakure

Back to top Go down